Established for over 25 years, Euroline has built its reputation as a highly respected architectural joinery manufacturer. We specialise in the commercial market working with some of Australia’s most reputable builders delivering high quality and innovative products on projects across the country.
We are currently seeking a Cabinetmaker to join our team, based in Auburn. In this role, you will take charge in the assembly of detailed joinery items within the factory setting ensuring production is to the highest quality at all times.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A trade qualification in Cabinetmaking or shop fitting would be advantageous
- Experience with veneers, solid timber and laminating
- Experience with curved work would be advantageous
- Take pride in your workmanship
- Ability to read shop drawings and cutting lists
- Ability to work without supervision
- Great communication skills want to be part of a team environment
Some of our benefits:
- Monthly Friday BBQ
- Personal and family access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Stay for 3 get 1 free (receive a free week’s annual leave after 3 years’ service per year)